Our two raffles held in lieu of our cancelled Annual Ball have raised more than £26,000 to help us support worthy Teesside causes – and we can now confirm all of the winners in our £20-a-ticket draw.
We held a £200-a-ticket raffle for businesses who often support the Ball – our big annual fundraiser – but were unable to do so this year when we made the inevitable decision to cancel due to Covid restrictions.
We also held a £20-a-ticket raffle, which was drawn by our trustee Emily Bentley and support Jay from Steel River Gin.
Our thanks to all those who supported either or both raffles, which when combined with generous Barclays match-funding raised a total of £26,340.
We will ensure all the money goes towards supporting those Teessiders most in need during the ongoing crisis.
The full list of lucky winners in our £20-a-ticket draw is as follows:
• £500 cash prize won by Clare Scott
• 50″ ultra HD Samsung smart TV, won by Alison Crake, donated by Tony Arena, Park Electricals
• Oak-framed Joe Cornish print, won by Ian Curry, donated by Joe Cornish
• £100 Charles Clinkard voucher, won by Tony Arena, donated by Clinkard’s
• £50 voucher for King’s Head, Newton-under-Roseberry, won by Denise Henderson, donated by King’s Head
• Cut & blow dry & afternoon tea at Wynyard Hall, won by Nichola Everitt, donated by Hooker & Young Wynyard
• Gin hamper, won by Jonathan Angell, donated by RSM Solutions
• Overnight stay for 2 at Hotel Du Vin Edinburgh, won by Stuart Arnold
• Overnight stay for 2 at Hilton Gateshead, won by Kathryn Burbage
• Overnight stay for 2 at Malmaison Newcastle, won by Paul Bell
• Overnight stay for 2 at Malmaison Manchester, won by Joanne Cotton
• MFC home shirt, prosecco & gift set, won by Evelyn Boal, donated by MFC
• MFC away shirt, Disaronno & gift set, won by Michael Speight, donated by MFC
• Samsung Galaxy tablet, 32GB 8MP camera, won by Denise Henderson, donated by Cornerstone Business Solutions
• £100 Cleveland Centre shopping voucher, won by Jen Stanton, donated by Cleveland Centre
• Sunday lunch for 2 at Gisborough Hall & wine hamper, won by Bianca Robinson, donated by Gisborough Hall & Newhouse & Co
• Echo Show 8, won by Karen Jobson, donated by AV Dawson
• £100 M&S voucher, won by Lisa Pluves, donated by Unity Group
• Swiss Emporio watch, bottle of Disaronno & Prosecco, won by Dianne Gould, donated by Ramsdens
• Swiss Emporio watch, bottle of Disaronno & Prosecco, won by Jonathan Angel, donated by Ramsdens
• £100 photography voucher for Yarm Studios, won by Elizabeth Malcolm, donated by Yarm Studios
• £75 meal voucher for The Devonport, won by Beverley Goodall, donated by the Stark family
• Luxury M&S hamper, won by Frances Hunt-Wood, donated by Archers Law
• £50 Baker Street Kitchen voucher, won by Sue Hunter, donated by Baker Street Kitchen
• £50 Oven voucher, won by Emily Bentley
• £100 Psyche voucher, won by Dr Sally Bastiman, donated by Psyche
• £100 Tomahawk Steakhouse voucher, won by Lynne Watson
• £120 voucher for Gallagher’s Hair, Middlesbrough, won by Lee Small, donated by Gallagher’s
• Phil Meadows signed artwork, won by Elaine Bunn, donated by Phil Meadows
• £50 voucher for Ship Inn, Low Worsall, won by Ron Arundale, donated by The Ship Inn
• Halloween gin box, won by Alison Crake, donated by Steel River Gin